Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Whoa! Headplay

Well I guess it does I just did not want to be Mr. Negative against a product people are excited about getting i myself am very interested and the only thing holding me back is wondering how hot this thing will be on a 80 degree day

Not the only thing holding me back but worth the consideration. I'm thinking this whole FPV is just a fad. JK. I wanna test spin before I get one. Less likely now that everyone knows how sweaty I get. Lol

Had time for a brief flight after unboxing the Headplay this evening. First impressions are definitely positive. This is the type of view I'd wanted out of my Fat Shark HDs. Amazing sharply and wide.

I'd be interested in seeing what everyone else is using for an HDMI mini cable. The cable has to be mini on both ends--which seems exceedingly difficult to find. I used a mini to standard HDMI with an adapter, but neither end really fit very well with the way Headplay deeply recessed their HDMI input. To make it fit I had to trim the rubber edges of the cable, and it is still an extremely tight opening. If the weather holds I'll be getting a lot more flying in tomorrow.

Had time for a brief flight after unboxing the Headplay this evening. First impressions are definitely positive. This is the type of view I'd wanted out of my Fat Shark HDs. Amazing sharply and wide.

I'd be interested in seeing what everyone else is using for an HDMI mini cable. The cable has to be mini on both ends--which seems exceedingly difficult to find. I used a mini to standard HDMI with an adapter, but neither end really fit very well with the way Headplay deeply recessed their HDMI input. To make it fit I had to trim the rubber edges of the cable, and it is still an extremely tight opening. If the weather holds I'll be getting a lot more flying in tomorrow.
Hey Dread Xeppelin ..
cool handle...
maybe give all e rc a call ..
I think this is what you're looking for..
Screenshot_2015-06-02-19-00-14.png

Last edited:

Thanks mate for reporting back and best of all it's positive feedback!
Can't wait to get mine!

COME OOOOOOON HEADPLAY!

Reactions: turbodronepilot

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kurskmvah