Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Wich FPV Goggle??

I bought the Cinemizers and they work awesome! Picture is crystal clear and zero light come in during the day. I also ordered the Headplay.

Reactions: sirnikolas
The advantage to the Cinemizers is that you can use them with corrective glasses and, secondly, you can wear them low on your nose so that you can also keep the copter in directly visual line of sight. By adjusting the focus on the CInemizers you can transition from direct vision down to FPV vision without needing to re-focus your eyes. However, you will need to wear a hat to cut down the ambient light entering the Cinemizers.

Tilley hats are preferred (they replace them if you lose them, they're cool in the hot sun, cool to look at, have chin straps and every Canadian loves to see you wearing one -- they're made in Canada) and they have the advantage of making you look a bit less dorky wearing corrective eyeglasses, Cinemizers, and a hat. AMHIK. :)

Andy.

The advantage to the Cinemizers is that you can use them with corrective glasses and, secondly, you can wear them low on your nose so that you can also keep the copter in directly visual line of sight. By adjusting the focus on the CInemizers you can transition from direct vision down to FPV vision without needing to re-focus your eyes. However, you will need to wear a hat to cut down the ambient light entering the Cinemizers.

Tilley hats are preferred (they replace them if you lose them, they're cool in the hot sun, cool to look at, have chin straps and every Canadian loves to see you wearing one -- they're made in Canada) and they have the advantage of making you look a bit less dorky wearing corrective eyeglasses, Cinemizers, and a hat. AMHIK. :)

Andy.

Andy, what have you got against looking dorky? Didn't you know dorky is the new cool? :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: sirnikolas
I was hoping to strike a balance between Dorky Cool and Just Plain Dorky, but without the Tilley hat onlookers don't ask about the copter -- they just start giggling at me.

Andy.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool