Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

won't launch from a motorcycle so I'm selling. .

I can't seem to get gps lock on a kangaroos back. Would I need to update the kangaroos firmware or should I try calibrating the kangaroos ears?
Can someone please read the manual to me?

Last edited:
Reactions: turbodronepilot
Hello All. I'm new to this forum, but I've been following it for awhile while trying to decide whether or not to buy an Inspire. I've been flying a Vision 2+ since last May. So now, I finally take the plunge, my Inspire is scheduled to be delivered today, and you guys are telling me I won't be able to use the Phantom to lift the Inspire to altitude and launch it to conserve battery power? Can anyone tell me how to call UPS and tell them to take that thing right back off that truck. I want my money back. Oh, and since my extra TB-48's got delivered yesterday, anybody want them?

Reactions: sirnikolas
Bummer.... I was really hoping to step up my game when filming with my motorcycle....

This is from about 11 years ago when I built a robotic camera mount for my sport bike. Also hacked into the electronics on the bike and added a data over lay...

Bummer.... I was really hoping to step up my game when filming with my motorcycle....

This is from about 11 years ago when I built a robotic camera mount for my sport bike. Also hacked into the electronics on the bike and added a data over lay...

This music is SO 11 years ago. Still awesome though.

Hey Jimpa!!
You got skills!!!
That old Honda gets with the program!!
Tall gears though..lots of power!!
We should get together and ride one of these days!!
I don't street ride much anymore after two of the best riders I ever knew crashed and died on roads like this ..
But I ride on the track every chance I get!!
If you're ever in California hit me up and we could do a track day and fly!!
Thanks for the ride!!
Turbo....

Hey Jimpa!!
You got skills!!!
That old Honda gets with the program!!
Tall gears though..lots of power!!
We should get together and ride one of these days!!
I don't street ride much anymore after two of the best riders I ever knew crashed and died on roads like this ..
But I ride on the track every chance I get!!
If you're ever in California hit me up and we could do a track day and fly!!
Thanks for the ride!!
Turbo....
Doing a track day this weekend. :)

Thinking of talking to the guy who runs the series and seeing if he would mind if I flew the Inspire to get some footage.

Nice.

They call me Sky because I'm:

1) a Guy 2) Shy 3) Sly 4) High
Nah, I'm just named Sky. Parent's knew I'd be into flying. Psychic.

Doing a track day this weekend. :)

Thinking of talking to the guy who runs the series and seeing if he would mind if I flew the Inspire to get some footage.
Where are you located and where's the track day at??
I got the need for speed!!
I think we would rip the track up together!!
They don't like flying drones at Laguna I can tell you that..lolo_O
Turbo....

Where are you located and where's the track day at??
I got the need for speed!!
I think we would rip the track up together!!
They don't like flying drones at Laguna I can tell you that..lolo_O
Turbo....
I'm located in North Western PA. I do a lot of track days at Nelson Ledges. It's a **** track, but a good place to learn some good lines. Been running there for about 10 years. Also run at Pitt Race down near Pittsburgh.

I don't ride to be competitive. I'm too old, too fat and too slow for that anyway. Just for fun....lol

I'm located in North Western PA. I do a lot of track days at Nelson Ledges. It's a **** track, but a good place to learn some good lines. Been running there for about 10 years. Also run at Pitt Race down near Pittsburgh.

I don't ride to be competitive. I'm too old, too fat and too slow for that anyway. Just for fun....lol
And too modest!!
I'm 48!! Lol...
Some say us old fat guys can still tack!! And they'd be right!!:eek:
JimPA if you ever head over this way I'd love to twist grip !!
Turbo..

Hey guys ..
I'm really frustrated. .
I thought my inspire would launch from my moving motorcycle. .
what the heck dji??
I want my money back!!
Turbo. .

Goodfellas_zpszvsn31lo.jpg

Our problems have been solved.

In the patch notes from today's update, look at number 3.

"3. Enable aircraft to initialize and take off from a moving surface"

SOLVED

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla