Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Worth buy this prop guard for Inspire 1 ?

Wind will not cause them to hit the props - a heavy bump might, don't know for sure as I've never tested it [emoji3]. They can be a useful safety precaution if you regularly fly close to objects or do close roof inspections and it's a bit gusty. They will only protect against gentle bumps though.

For flying inside (real estate videos) its great you have minimal chances of damaging furniture or walls but the guards are flimsy i never used them
outside.

Reactions: Greg Nosaty
Worthless, if you crash the whole carbon fiber arm of the inspire that holds the motors will break. It's very weak and thin. Prop guards for an inspire are a waste of time and money.

Worthless, if you crash the whole carbon fiber arm of the inspire that holds the motors will break. It's very weak and thin. Prop guards for an inspire are a waste of time and money.
Yes, as a damage prevention device in crash they are worthless but not generally worthless, they have their advantages in certain situations and can mitigate risk in some environments.

For general outdoor flying all they do is add weight, if you absolutely must fly indoors or very close to objects they may prevent you from crashing if you get a bit too close to something but only at very low speeds...

Reactions: John Archer
With the Osmo, X3, and it's tripod extension, you'd be surprised what you can achieve for indoor videos that would appear to have been shot by the inspire... way safer than risking your inspire indoors.

Reactions: Greg Nosaty
I ordered a set, delivered by the post there were two broken piece in the package. First and foremost, they have been very fragile, as 2nd they are poorly packaged. what do you want for that price. I have them repaired with red tape, and placed the two broken front, also assured that they can not get into the props there they are very fragile. behind everything they protect you for 25% and this is better than nothing :)

Worth it buy this prop guard for inspire 1? Could this hit the propeller because the wind speed?

Quick Release Propellers Props Protectors Guards Bumpers for DJI Inspire 1

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EarthmovingAdelaide