Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Wow!!!! I received a brand new Version B...........

I guess B&H does not know what they have in the warehouse. According to the customer service rep, there is no way to tell what version a customer that purchases an Inspire 1 will be receiving. AMAZING!!! So obviously I'll be sending this one back to B&H. It's the 21st century!!! You seriously don't know what's in your inventory. I guess their buyer has also been duped because they're buyer seems to think that they have the latest version.

Last edited:
Reactions: Drone Mastery
And.... IT'S A B!

Has a QQA stamp on the box of 20150307. Not opening, it's going back.

And.... IT'S A B!

Has a QQA stamp on the box of 20150307. Not opening, it's going back.

I guess they are getting rid of their old inventory now. I just called for my RMA and the guys offered to change it. I told him that I had been speaking with their customer service rep already and there was no guarantee. I asked him, can you guarantee me the newest version? He just replied, I'll send you an RMA to your e-mail. Nice!!

Got my RMA# about 15 minutes after I submitted the request via their web site (I'm not worried about B&H in this regard).

Actually, I did have to open the box in order to put a copy of the RMA into the box. Since I had to open the outer carton, I figured I may as well have a look inside. No surprises. Screw on props, with the locks in a bag and the landing gear mechanism with two metal bars vs. a yoke.

I started asking myself if it would matter in the long run, and you know I was tempted to say "screw it" and keep it right? :) But no I got the RMAs printed and ready to go. Back to UPS it goes.

I guess sales are slowing down for this model and DJI has some old inventory to move. B&H would be a logical choice given their sales volume. Glad I found this thread.

I guess they are getting rid of their old inventory now. I just called for my RMA and the guys offered to change it. I told him that I had been speaking with their customer service rep already and there was no guarantee. I asked him, can you guarantee me the newest version? He just replied, I'll send you an RMA to your e-mail. Nice!!

Reactions: Drone Mastery
Once I get this returned and credited to my account, I'll find another supplier that can guarantee I'll get what I paid for. The sad part is, for the same price there are a few vendors on E-Bay throwing in an extra battery to ease the pain of getting an older version. I wonder if those unsuspecting buyers even know?

If it hasn't been said yet... B&H really do provide the best just service. I'm certain you can return it for a replacement with them. I returned an inspire with a slight imperfection... Got a new one in 2 days

They are straight dealing folks

Right, I have no issue with B&H. Have bought thousands of dollars of stuff from them photography related.

But since B&H can't ascertain what version they are selling, then too bad. Doubt I reorder either, from anyone. Now that I know that DJI are emptying their warehouses. It's one thing to pay full price for a product out 6 months if you benefit from slipstreamed engineering revisions. But paying full price for the gen 1 this late in the product life cycle? Nope.

B&H moves lots of product. They don't have stale merchandise laying around. Earlier in this thread someone purchased on 5/20 and got a D. The OP and I ordered in the last few days and both received a B. Something ain't passing the smell test.

If it hasn't been said yet... B&H really do provide the best just service. I'm certain you can return it for a replacement with them. I returned an inspire with a slight imperfection... Got a new one in 2 days

They are straight dealing folks

Reactions: FangsCPO
Right, I have no issue with B&H. Have bought thousands of dollars of stuff from them photography related.

But since B&H can't ascertain what version they are selling, then too bad. Doubt I reorder either, from anyone. Now that I know that DJI are emptying their warehouses. It's one thing to pay full price for a product out 6 months if you benefit from slipstreamed engineering revisions. But paying full price for the gen 1 this late in the product life cycle? Nope.

B&H moves lots of product. They don't have stale merchandise laying around. Earlier in this thread someone purchased on 5/20 and got a D. The OP and I ordered in the last few days and both received a B. Something ain't passing the smell test.

Exactly!! My Inspire 1 is back on its way to B&H. My Inspire 1 ownership lasted about 3 days and I didn't crash it once. LOL!!

I shipped my "B" version back to B&H.

And initiated an email exchange with copter shop asking if what they were going to ship was the "D" version. After flat out saying "ours is a D". I placed the order thinking that being a specialty shop they should know what version they were selling.

I GOT ANOTHER B VERSION. THEY LIED.

B&H at least had enough integrity to refuse to guarantee which version they would ship whereas copter shop lied to make a sale.

At least copter shop included all the quick release hardware and props (6 total) with their B version.

Copter shop are liars.

Exactly!! My Inspire 1 is back on its way to B&H. My Inspire 1 ownership lasted about 3 days and I didn't crash it once. LOL!!

No way!!! I was about to order from them. Thanks for the warning. I may try U.S Hobbies. My last conversation I had with them seem positive. I'm waiting for my refund from B&H first. I'd hate waiting but I don't want to get stuck with a second Inspire 1. LOL!!

If all possible. Order from Amazon. At least you have 30 days if something goes wrong. otherwise, it's a pain an the arse.

Until my Inspire reaches B&H (tomorrow) and gets credited, my amex says I'm the proud owner of two GD emm effin B Versions.

No way!!! I was about to order from them. Thanks for the warning. I may try U.S Hobbies. My last conversation I had with them seem positive. I'm waiting for my refund from B&H first. I'd hate waiting but I don't want to get stuck with a second Inspire 1. LOL!!

I also ordered the TB48 battery. It's somewhere in Idaho right now. I'm a glutton for punishment I guess. :eek::D

I recommended that you CALL THEM, but you were too busy and decided to e-mail them instead. (If you can't follow direction, then don't complain).

I wish this forum would STOP spamming me !!!

Who's spamming you? This is the first time I've seen you on this thread. I'm confused.

Will note that for future dealings.

I didn't realize that I wasn't following directions. No doubt it was unreasonable of me to expect accurate information from them via email from their Web site.

I recommended that you CALL THEM, but you were too busy and decided to e-mail them instead. (If you can't follow direction, then don't complain).

I wish this forum would STOP spamming me !!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
codymorgan