Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

WTB: Inspire 1 v1 or v2

jb.

Reaction score
I'm looking for a good quality I1 either v1 or v2. Extra batteries are a plus. An extra controller is also a plus.

With or without camera is fine, but it needs to fly perfectly and have no crashes on its record.

I'm looking for a good quality I1 either v1 or v2. Extra batteries are a plus. An extra controller is also a plus.

With or without camera is fine, but it needs to fly perfectly and have no crashes on its record.
Where are you located?

I have a B version. Im considering going to a Pro. You can see her stats in my signature. Never a hiccup or crash. She's been very reliable. I would consider an offer as soon as I can get some pics, but it comes with the craft, one remote, 1 TB 47, 1 TB 48, all the factory stuff that came with it, case, cables, etc,.. original shipping box, a set of filters. I was just in Denver a couple of weeks ago.. you can see some of her work at www.drone1aerial.com. Just go to the Videos tab. Bottom 2 Videos are the latest. There is some Osmo work in there too. If you are interested, just let me know. Thanks!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeddyBirkb