Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

WTB: X5R w/SSD and no lens

Reaction score
Sup guys, hoping to work out a deal with someone who may have upgraded to the Inspire 2 and wants to get rid of their X5R.... Let me know if you've got one for sale.

Thanks

Alberta, Canada. What are you looking to get for it? I'd pay for shipping on the right deal

$2400 Camera and SSD with reader

$3200 with osmo pro raw package includes carrying, Focus wheel, 4 batteries and other accessories. Please refer to pic below

$4600 with osmo pro package and inspire 1 v2.0 one controller one battery
IMG_1379[1].JPG IMG_1378[1].JPG IMG_1380[1].JPG

$2400 Camera and SSD with reader

$3200 with osmo pro raw package includes carrying, Focus wheel, 4 batteries and other accessories. Please refer to pic below

$4600 with osmo pro package and inspire 1 v2.0 one controller one battery
View attachment 13766 View attachment 13767 View attachment 13768
Hmm some of those accessories are tempting but I already have the Osmo, X5 adaptor and a few batteries... Willing to part some of that stuff out or would you prefer to keep it as a kit?

Hmm some of those accessories are tempting but I already have the Osmo, X5 adaptor and a few batteries... Willing to part some of that stuff out or would you prefer to keep it as a kit?
I would prefer to keep as a kit.

Hey man thanks for posting your kit but I managed to find an X5R locally for a pretty good deal.

I've noticed that some sellers are taking a lot less lately, especially our Canadian friends who have been affected by the ban on drone flying.

I'm vacillating about purchasing one for $1500 with a 512gb SSD and reader.

Last edited:
I've noticed that some sellers are taking a lot less lately, especially our Canadian friends who have been affected by the ban on drone flying.

I'm vacillating about purchasing one for $1500 with a 512gb SSD and reader.

Yeah I think that may have been the case with this dude - got it very steeply discounted.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ccalegalfirm