Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

X3, no signal to ipad!!! help!

Got it. Thanks for the info. Is the hdmi/ ish output module upgrade for the Phantom 3 the same as on the inspired? In other words, can I replace the one on the Inspire with the Phantom upgrade one. Would this be a way to fix my bad USB on the RC?

Thanks again
Benson
Yes and yes and yes. :)

Please keep us advised, as a fix to this particular concern can be very helpful in evaluating similar issues reported. : )

Sorry guys. Using my phone and it keeps auto correcting the wrong words. USB not ish and Inspire not inspired. I think you get the idea.
Phantom 3 R/C are exactly the same well the hub is identical, i received a Phantom 3 hub and it fitted like factory no probs there after

So an update. I received the HDMI module and replaced it. That was the issue with accessing the app. However I now have a new issue. After installing the module I was able to go through the activation process. Once finches there DJIGO said I needed to update the RC, the Aircarft and the camera. I filled the on screen directions . It successfully downloaded firmware 1.5.7 for the RC. then continued to install. The installation failed. Tried a few more times with no success. Now it says I have no signal. I tried to update the AC via usb , but I can't get it to update. I've used 4 different ad cards with 3 different firmwares. Still no update. I tried to roll back the firm ware on the rc using the c1+ c2 + shutter turning it on then . Or the c1 + c2 + plus white balance then video. Nothing. Still NO SIGNAL. The lights on the RC are a blueish green and white lights. It just stays like that . Tried the Red bind button with no success. I'm pulling my hair out. I've even tried the gs_offline.bin file. Nothing. The app still says I need to update the dc to 1.5.7 but also says the current version is 1.5.7. Help!!!!

Thanks
Benson

Benson, you need to take a break from this for a while. Do as much reading up on the update process as you can. YouTube, DJI Manual, & the forums, this before trying a bunch of things that may only create a bigger issue than you started with, if I may be so bold.

I'm not by far an authority on the download/update process, but if memory serves me correctly, the AC updating process using the USB port had been eliminated after FW version 1.3.20 as I believe the process is accomplished using the GO App. from that point forward, someone correct me if I'm mistaken here.

In any regard, my understanding or way I've updated the equipment is that the aircraft is usually updated first, and then the radio controller using the specific guidelines outlined in the manual.

You may also want to always first confirm the S/W & F/W versions you presently have loaded on the various devices by checking the ABOUT section in the Go App. as a general rule of thumb, this before all the mumbo jumbo techniques are performed, in which case may only be making a bad situation worse.

You may now find that you will somehow need to wipe the slate clean, so to speak before proceeding. In that I mean, uninstalling the Go App, reformatting the SD card, and resetting the AC via the App. if possible, so you may start fresh and not create obstacles in the new download process.
Again, before you begin, check all the sources previously mentioned, and or give one of the authorized repair dealers a shout out to reconfirm your options.
All the best in rectifying your present situation. : )

Last edited:
So... Thanks Skynet1. I took you advise and gave it a break for a day. I was able to get the transmitter/RC back up connected and running. For any one else having the problem with no signal display in GO app and the light on the transmitter just stuck with a cyan or blue light. Reinstall DJIGO App. With the transmitter off press C1 + C2 + RECORED + SHUTTER at the same time. Hold all while turning on the Transmitter. Keep holding and launch the the GO app.
You should now be able to 're download the firmware and install. I had to try it 3 times but I got it. I found you have to make sure to completey uninstall the app and reinstall it. I also found there it is an issue with the Galaxy tabs. Everything works now except the camera Which based on my extensive reading suggests its bad and needs to be sent in. I'll just have to wait for that.

Thanks everyone
Benson

I just received a new one to equip with a NDVI lens. Out of box no signal to AC, so tested on OSMO. Same dealio...

Funny thing is it still takes photos and video, did all the DJI stuff and no go. It is being sent back DJI.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marve84