Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

X3 panning on cw / ccw command

Reaction score
Inspire 1 :- A bit of a strange one, when turning clock / counterclockwise the gimbal is also panning cw/cww by approx 10 deg.
Latest firmware installed, everything else ok. Has anyone else seen this and better still, found a solution?

it is normal. there is a setting in the app to enable or disable it.
I'm not at home right now to check to see what setting it is, but I did notice there is a button to enable/disable it in GO

it is normal. there is a setting in the app to enable or disable it.
I'm not at home right now to check to see what setting it is, but I did notice there is a button to enable/disable it in GO
many thanks look forward to getting it sorted. I did think I'd disabled it though

so the setting is called Gimbal Pan Syncronous Follow
Its located in the Advanced settings under Gimbal Settings
When enabled, the gimbal will slew slightly left or right depending on your yaw stick movement.
Disabled and it will point straight ahead

thanks again, just seems strange that it would only track a few degrees, don't see the point in that at all

thanks again, just seems strange that it would only track a few degrees, don't see the point in that at all
Its called dead band and is there to give smoother yaw movements to the camera when the aircraft turns. It is written into the PID tuning of the gimbal and will usually be active for +/- 5 degrees off center. A very useful feature to have and improves camera stability.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alecia4669