Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

x4s video processing requirements

Reaction score
Hello, prospective I2 buyer here and relative newbie. A couple of questions:

1. Am I correct that the x4s does not require the CINSSD card as it is not shooting in 5.2K/RAW?
2. Is a card reader for the micro SD available/recommended?
3. What video post processing software is available and/or recommended? Lightbridge?
4. (and final), can a laptop be used for the post processing.
Sorry for such a basic questions and if they have been asked before.

1) Correct the SD is the storage media but make sure you get a fast one as specified in the X4S manual the write speed is critical for high quality.
2) I use a USB3 card reader bought from ebay cost me $20 works perfectly
3) Lightbridge yes but also download a (free) copy of DaVinchi Resolve for your video post processing takes time to master but you wont regret.
4) YES i use a a Mac Book Pro but any modern Laptop should work fine, best look at the DaVinchi specifications requirement.

1) Correct the SD is the storage media but make sure you get a fast one as specified in the X4S manual the write speed is critical for high quality.
2) I use a USB3 card reader bought from ebay cost me $20 works perfectly
3) Lightbridge yes but also download a (free) copy of DaVinchi Resolve for your video post processing takes time to master but you wont regret.
4) YES i use a a Mac Book Pro but any modern Laptop should work fine, best look at the DaVinchi specifications requirement.
This is very valuable information for me. Thanks so much for taking the time to share your knowledge!

Reactions: Airbornevet

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unitedconveyormktg