Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

x4s yaw problem

Reaction score
Compass calibration and the imu did not help.
The video looks like the inspire is flying crooked.

Attachments

• impAreJ38d4.jpg
    impAreJ38d4.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 26
  • wJzn8rSyjdM.jpg
    wJzn8rSyjdM.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 21
You can enter advanced settings in the camera menu and manually adjust the tilt of the gimbal camera

If it isn't pointing straight forward, then it will affect how you fly,a no it'll be frustrating - I had a similar offset with a Phantom 4 and had to have it replaced as DOA.

But,before you get to that there are a couple of things for you to check....

- first, nice n easy, dismount the camera, power cycle the inspire, then reconnect the camera.
- try a gimbal calibration.
- If that doesn't work, then calibrate your compass, then calibrate the gimbal.
- if it's still wonky after those, then try an IMU calibration, followed by a compass calibration, followed by a gimbal calibration.
- if it's still wonky, then try and find someone else with either an x4s or x5s to try and see if theirs works ok on your I2, and if your x4s works correctly on their I2.

Finally...
- start talking to the people you bought it from to get it checked out and replaced.

If it isn't pointing straight forward, then it will affect how you fly,a no it'll be frustrating - I had a similar offset with a Phantom 4 and had to have it replaced as DOA.

But,before you get to that there are a couple of things for you to check....

- first, nice n easy, dismount the camera, power cycle the inspire, then reconnect the camera.
- try a gimbal calibration.
- If that doesn't work, then calibrate your compass, then calibrate the gimbal.
- if it's still wonky after those, then try an IMU calibration, followed by a compass calibration, followed by a gimbal calibration.
- if it's still wonky, then try and find someone else with either an x4s or x5s to try and see if theirs works ok on your I2, and if your x4s works correctly on their I2.

Finally...
- start talking to the people you bought it from to get it checked out and replaced.
All this is done in the first place. Unfortunately it did not help.

I think you need to return before the window of free replacement closes

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anastasiyakavitko6