Welcome to InspirePilots.com

Join the leading DJI Inspire community for free!

.X5 , 4K VIDEO.

Discussion in 'Photos and Videos' started by Steven Powter, Nov 15, 2015.

1. Steven Powter

Starting to get some better results with the X5 and 4K video now... don't like the narrower FOV with the DJI lens for FPV... getting a 12mm next week see how that goes...

#1 Steven Powter, Nov 15, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2015
  2. keith whitehead

3. Steven Powter

This is were it get confusing on my ipad it looks out of focus and on my HD monitor also,.. BUT.. when i play it back on a 4k monitor it is sharp and crisp... WTF... i have the same to with the 1080 looks sharp on my ipad and HD monitor.. BUT.. when i play it back on a 4k monitor it looks over sharp.. there are some strange things happening here...
    Yep i am getting sharp video from 1080 also with the X5.. but... i want 4k... this video was sharp out of the camera when played back on a 4k monitor ... i just picked up the 12mm Olympus hope to get better video in 4k from it...on a brighter note the photo's are amazing with the DJI 15mm... but....there are some question marks with the 4k video...

i just checked it out on my Vimeo site, nice and sharp????

#3 Steven Powter, Nov 18, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2015
  4. keith whitehead

let us know how the 15mm looks. im thinking of buying one

5. Steven Powter

I think you mean 12mm keith... i posted a video yesterday ... the 12mm is doing the same thing as the 15mm in regards to sharpness ..BUT... it is a easy'er lens to control yaw and fly FPV with... there is something not quiet right with the FOV with these lenses... I hope it can be fixed with updates.... they are both fabulous lenses and take outstanding video and photo's...