Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

X5 adapter for osmo

If you watch DJI's video called Introducing the OSMO...they clearly state the OSMO is fully compatible with the x5. They show the OSMO being used with the X5. Now we have to pay and additional $99 to have the OSMO work with the X5. I think this sucks.

If you watch DJI's video called Introducing the OSMO...they clearly state the OSMO is fully compatible with the x5. They show the OSMO being used with the X5. Now we have to pay and additional $99 to have the OSMO work with the X5. I think this sucks.

Hmm. You do have point there.

Compatible with does not mean it should be free. Base inspire is compatible with the X5, still required a $100 adapter.

It sure does

I think that is a separate, but not yet available, z-axis. If you look at the offering on DJI.com, it states it is only compatible with the X3.

Oooooh. Glad I ordered both!

The model featured in the video is not available for sale yet, therefore is not the model you ordered, which is compatible only with X3. If you check the model in the video and the one presented on the DJI website, you will notice that the lock mechanism is different. Also on the comments of the video you will see a statement from the author of the video (via DJI) mentionaing that this is a prototype, not available for sale.

The model featured in the video is not available for sale yet, therefore is not the model you ordered, which is compatible only with X3. If you check the model in the video and the one presented on the DJI website, you will notice that the lock mechanism is different. Also on the comments of the video you will see a statement from the author of the video (via DJI) mentionaing that this is a prototype, not available for sale.

Well I bought the Z for the X3 but I'll see if it works with the X5R

Reactions: Predator
Pretty happy they released not only the adapter but some decent accessories too. I've also ordered the external battery power adapter & base stand plus finally bought the tripod & extension rod. I've already got the car mount. So really looking forward to finally playing with all this kit!!!

Reactions: damoncooper
Very curious about this press release though! DJI Brings Micro Four-Thirds Imagery Back to Earth with the Osmo RAW

I assume its just packages of the OSMO with X5 & X5R as the names are basically the same as Inspire Pro & Inspire Raw?? Anyone in the know about this? Sounds like we're also getting a better battery & a 4way charger.

Just waiting for the video transmission / lightbridge feature

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anastasiyakavitko6