Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

x5 adapter shown in dji app

Reaction score
ok dji release the dang thing.

Ppfldjs.png

4igWMRq.png

I bet they make it so you need a new Osmo. It looks a bit more complicated that a simple adaptor. Look at the bit at the side that connects to the phone holder point.

I bet they make it so you need a new Osmo. It looks a bit more complicated that a simple adaptor. Look at the bit at the side that connects to the phone holder point.

Actually, it looks like that extra attach point is only to reinforce the forward mount that would then attach to the Osmo. So no new Osmo needed. But, yeah, release the **** thing!

What I find interesting is that there appears to be a USB 3.0 port on the front of the adapter. I was actually hoping to see an updated mic port, that might get past some of the current mic issues, but the USB 3.0 is interesting.

What I find interesting is that there appears to be a USB 3.0 port on the front of the adapter. I was actually hoping to see an updated mic port, that might get past some of the current mic issues, but the USB 3.0 is interesting.

Not USB, appears to be MSATA, probably for X5R.

I still can't get over the fact that DJI clearly states in their promotional video designed to sell the OSMO that the unit is fully compatible with the X5. The voice over clearly states this while they show the X5 on an OSMO. Amazing.

So I buy the thing and find out that this is not the case at all...very frustrating.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla