Welcome to InspirePilots.com

Join the leading DJI Inspire community for free!

X5 Camera not Panning

Discussion in 'Zenmuse X5' started by Aleem Ali, Aug 23, 2016.

1. Aleem Ali

I had a problem with my x3 camera, it was not panning so I changed it thinking it was the camera. Got the x5, update all the firmware and the camera still not panning, it only tilting. Can someone PLEASE help me.

2. DesertWindAero

Please describe what you are doing to implement the pan...that may help someone to offer a suggestion.

3. Aleem Ali

I have updated all my firmware's as follows App version 2.8.4 Version 1.9.1.30 - Camera 1.9.1.10 - Remote 1.7.40. When auto calibrate gimbal the camera pans. I'm using a Samsung galaxy tab s 8.4. The C1 pull down menu does not have a Gimbal Pitch/Yaw. I have attached a picture of what my pull down menu looks like for the C1 option. I have even tried using a lower version of the Go App and no luck.

Attached Files:

4. DesertWindAero

Maybe it's the Android app.

Can you try again using an Apple iOS device? I'd just borrow a friend's, download the iOS GO app, and see if that helps.

5. Aleem Ali

I am using the Samsung galaxy tab S 8.4 T705 which is a authorized device compatible with the Go App according to DJI. I only started getting this problem after my last firmware update, it worked fine before that. I don't know of anyone using IOS device :(

6. Phil-RCGeeks

Approved Vendor

1) Is this on a slave controller? If so, sounds simple but have you tried re-assignning the controls/stick inputs?
    2) Another simple but maybe not obvious point (i didn't realize at first).. You should be able to scroll up and down to reveal more options on the C1 dropdown menu when assigning the function.

7. Aleem Ali

No it's set as the master, and I did not re-assigned the control sticks/inputs. I tried downgrading the controller firmware, no luck. Updated the controller firmware after, no luck. I tried using a later firmware on the inspire, no luck. But everything works good when I use the Letchi app, it's panning and tilting with that app. But I want my DJI GO app working. When I call DJI they told me the last firmware they release had a bug and they working on it. What firmware version are you using and are you able to pan and tilt your camera? These are the options I have to choose for the C1 button, see attached

Attached Files: