Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

X5 camera upgrade

Reaction score
I have INPIRE 1with X3 and plan to buy X 5 camera.
What would you advise me on about the new 1345T props .
Is it necessary replacement for X 5 or can use the old 1345s ?

Hello, you can use either props you want too, what you already have will work fine. The only difference is the way they are mounted but functionally wise they will fly the same.No need to spend money that's not needed. I hope this helps, If you need help just let me know. We also carry a full line of parts and accessories for all DJI Inspire owners. If I can help just let me know.
Thanks a bunch

I have INPIRE 1with X3 and plan to buy X 5 camera.
What would you advise me on about the new 1345T props .
Is it necessary replacement for X 5 or can use the old 1345s ?
One quick additional note, as far as how the new prop lock design works as far as mounting your props. I really like the new system, the props seem more secure to me although I have never had an issue with the 1345s props , the Inspire Pro is coming with the new design and it does seem pretty secure. That being said there is nothing wrong with the older design. Hope I didn't confuse you. lol Happy flying.

I thought I read someplace that the I1 Pro with the 1345T props also have upgraded motors with something like 30% more power. I don't think the motor difference is all that significant, however as the original i! motors are more than enough.

Brian

I thought I read someplace that the I1 Pro with the 1345T props also have upgraded motors with something like 30% more power. I don't think the motor difference is all that significant, however as the original i! motors are more than enough.

Brian
Yes the new DJI Inspire Pro and Inspire V2 have upgraded motors and the new locking prop design.
That being said the other Inspires are more than capable of carrying the X5 I have both and equally love them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlesssouth