Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

X5 Camera will not work

Reaction score
Hi,

I just bought a used Inspire 1 Pro which seems like it is great condition, but the the camera will not connect and the gimbal will not activate. Is there something that I am missing? The GoApp is telling me that there is a firmware update. I don't think that would be the issue... or would it?If anyone has any ideas, I would greatly appreciate your thoughts? Thanks!

If the Inspire has the standard V2 firmware on it instead of the Pro firmware it will not recognize the camera. I ran into this when I swapped my X3 for the X5 for the first time.

Hi,

I just bought a used Inspire 1 Pro which seems like it is great condition, but the the camera will not connect and the gimbal will not activate. Is there something that I am missing? The GoApp is telling me that there is a firmware update. I don't think that would be the issue... or would it?If anyone has any ideas, I would greatly appreciate your thoughts? Thanks!
Moved to Help section.....

Yes - the firmware must match otherwise any one of the modules (in this case the camera/gimbal) will not function properly.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla