Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

X5 freezes with shutter press?

Reaction score
Since I've bought my inspire black edition it's been nothing but problems, first vsp didn't work correctly and landing gear wouldn't go down in auto mode even if enabled, then when I press the shutter on RC or app, there is that blue circle around the shutter button that keeps circling and doesn't go away, if I press the shutter again, screen goes black and I have no view from camera, I have to restart the Inspire at that point. I've shipped it to Dji service and got it back with a note that no repairs were needed, just an update. Upon starting the Inspire a new firmware prompt came out, I've updated the Inspire one, and the issue continues, it's a new unit, I'm tired of dealing with Dji, anyone has a clue as to what's going on? Ps it does the same thing on Osmo so it has to be camera related, I've tossed out the app, used two different tablets, I'm stuck

I've tried the one that came in with the x5 and Samsung pro, makes no difference, as far as different camera I haven't tried it, don't know anyone with inspire local, just mounted it on osmo with same results

Ps it does the same thing on Osmo so it has to be camera related, I've tossed out the app, used two different tablets, I'm stuck

Which tablets have you tried, they can throw up all sorts of problems, especially with a few files in the cache?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annettekirtont