Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

X5 frimware update, NEED HELP!

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have an Inspire one V.2, that I bought off a friend of mine. It originally came with x5r that got destroyed in a crash. The Inspire only had a couple of scrapes, but the camera took brunt of it. Since I was in need of a camera I bought an x5. When I hook it up to the Inspire, it tells me that I need a firmware update. I click on it and it says that the camera needs an update.

I tried to update with the SD card but nothing happens.(like you normally do when you need an update) Is this because the Inspire already has the latest version? This is what my About screen looks like:

App Version 3.0.2
Aircraft is Version 1.9.1.30
Remote Controller 1.6.0
Camera Version 1.0.0.30+

Do I have to downgrade to the last version for the Aircraft, and then update back, to get the Camera to update? I want to get this done 1st because I am having focusing issues. I would like to get it up to date, before I start any other trouble shooting.

Thanks for your help!

Strange that it's not taking the update.
Format the card on your PC, then format it in the camera, then try drop the bin file on there? If no luck, try a different card?
If still no luck, yes it will probably be worth downgrading then upgrading

Strange that it's not taking the update.
Format the card on your PC, then format it in the camera, then try drop the bin file on there? If no luck, try a different card?
If still no luck, yes it will probably be worth downgrading then upgrading

Thanks Phil-RCGeeks,

I mess up I used the regular Inspire 1 update not the PRO. Downloaded the PRO bin and it updated. I'm good to go now. Thanks again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarolinODo