Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

X5 , Inspire2 and a Zenmuse z3

Reaction score
Parts came in today listed above.The Inspire2 is sold . The Zenmuse Z3 is not perfect and it's priced to scale ..350.00us..j X3 last one ever 500.00 all will go .Those who have purchased from me already enjoy and you already know I do what I say throughout all transactions,,

I'm interested in the Z3, is it in working order or crashed/broken completely?

Do not buy anything from this person. I paid for a Z3 and received a box with 3 cans of cat food. Here's is his number, 903 431 7983.

Reactions: Lesmess
Here is my Z3.
0db172758cf21e1e47c7e17e8f7c8835.jpg

Reactions: bluethundr
Here is my Z3.
0db172758cf21e1e47c7e17e8f7c8835.jpg
Wow! I'm speechless this is the kinda crap that scares me when buy used from classifieds. Definitely the first I've heard or seen to actually do it and think they can get away with. Hope you get your money back

Reactions: bluethundr
I'm not one to advocate violence but my boy Otis would be on the next flight out to ask him a few questions about those cans!!!!!

I have locked this guys account as it appears he has also tried the same thing on other forums.

Guys, I cannot stress enough how important it is to check people's online/forum presence etc before putting your trust in committing to buy something.

If somebody has only just joined the forum (as in this case) and their first postings are selling things......... Think before you say yes.
Hopefully PayPal should come through for you and sorry this happened but please guys, be careful.

I have locked this guys account as it appears he has also tried the same thing on other forums.

Guys, I cannot stress enough how important it is to check people's online/forum presence etc before putting your trust in committing to buy something.

If somebody has only just joined the forum (as in this case) and their first postings are selling things......... Think before you say yes.
Hopefully PayPal should come through for you and sorry this happened but please guys, be careful.

And also never ever pay with Paypal friends and family.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeddyBirkb