Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

X5 iso test 100 - 25600

Reaction score
Shot these today nothing too technical but it's fairly low light in my lounge. Images are 100% crop from center. Exported in lightroom. Lightroom defaults 25 colour noise reduction but 0 luminence noise reduction. These results are pretty impressive. Looks good in video too! I'll try out some lowlight footage tomo.

Iso 100
oiWZqZl.jpg

Iso 200
yqx3RmQ.jpg

Iso 400
JajXjeH.jpg

Iso 800
9DWoCPz.jpg

Iso 1600
RMV2T6e.jpg

Iso 3200
b08NZxm.jpg

Iso 6400
ovAaj7R.jpg

Iso 12800
NldcYKX.jpg

Iso 25600
ncgoTr1.jpg

Reactions: Fredrik Alden
Thank you very much for posting!
ISOvise they look not bad, I am however a little worried about the softness in all the pictures, even at the loves iso. Did you focus on the cat? If yes, there seems to be a back-focus issue, and it seems the focus plane is in the fireplace. And at what aperture did you shoot?

Thank you very much for posting!
ISOvise they look not bad, I am however a little worried about the softness in all the pictures, even at the loves iso. Did you focus on the cat? If yes, there seems to be a back-focus issue, and it seems the focus plane is in the fireplace. And at what aperture did you shoot?

I think the focus may have been the fireplace / wood. Its around the open end f1.7 ish. & the lens needs calibrating I just keep forgetting to do it - you need to point it at something over 50 meters away.

Have attached the full un-cropped shot

Attachments

• Skynique_DJI-X5_0027-2.jpg
    Skynique_DJI-X5_0027-2.jpg
    621.7 KB · Views: 36
Those seem back to front to me. Low ISO bright image, High ISO dark image is the reverse of what I'd expect. On my DSLR the higher the ISO the more light it gathers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomasovinido