Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

X5 Lens Profile gone in latest Go App & Firmware Update

Reaction score
Website
www.mapscotland.co.uk
Good evening
I have just updated my I1 Pro with x5 camera and note that the lens profiles have disappeared regardless of what lens I put on can someone check and see if they have the same issue I have updated aircraft and app to the latest
App = V 3.1.2
Aircraft = V 1.10.01.40
RC = V 1.7.60
Camera = V 1.10.1.40

Attachments

• IMG_0108.PNG
    IMG_0108.PNG
    1.5 MB · Views: 35
I have this problem too (Lens profile missing..what does it do?), but it might be a hardware problem according to this thread.
Lens no connected

Mine is still saying missing, my worry is its having a negative impact on the gimbal/video.
It seems to be working "ok" but for the money I got invested, I don't like not knowing about these things.

My pins seem ok, all lenses work, but none of them show up in profile.
Running same firmware updates etc as you are.

I actually feel slightly happier you have this issue too, hopefully its simply software related, but DJI just released new updates, around xmas, those were the first in many months, so god knows the next one will come along.

Especially now that they have new drones, using GO APP 4.

I have this problem too (Lens profile missing..what does it do?), but it might be a hardware problem according to this thread.
Lens no connected

Mine is still saying missing, my worry is its having a negative impact on the gimbal/video.
It seems to be working "ok" but for the money I got invested, I don't like not knowing about these things.

My pins seem ok, all lenses work, but none of them show up in profile.
Running same firmware updates etc as you are.

I actually feel slightly happier you have this issue too, hopefully its simply software related, but DJI just released new updates, around xmas, those were the first in many months, so god knows the next one will come along.

Especially now that they have new drones, using GO APP 4.

I have a second older iPad (use it for a camera man monitor if there are two of us on a job) and it has the previous version of the Go App and when that is plugged in I can see the lens profiles so the problem is with the App. I tried winding back my Air 2 via iTunes to restore to a previous version but that did not work. Maybe DJI have removed the lens profile deliberately but no mention of it anywhere. Every time I update I fear this sort of thing, does not say much for the Beta Testing!, thankfully I have no work for the machine just now so I can try it out tomorrow but weather here is Scotland is not good tomorrow so that will beat me lol .. Let me know how you get on Im going to try calibrating my lenses tomorrow weather permitting but don't think that will cure it. Maybe a DJI boffin could contribute his or her two pennies worth to this post..

That's good to know!!!!!!

Hopefully there is no hardware fault then and its just a temp issue.

P.S.
Does it really matter if its missing?
Have you noticed any real problems as a result of this, maybe its not worth worrying about.

That's good to know!!!!!!

Hopefully there is no hardware fault then and its just a temp issue.

P.S.
Does it really matter if its missing?
Have you noticed any real problems as a result of this, maybe its not worth worrying about.
To be perfectly honest I have never got my head around the lens calibration and whilst I try and do it I think its more to do with focus and what you see on the monitor. You have probably read all the advice online on the subject. I have the 12,15,25,45 and the 14-42 lenses so will try them out when I get the chance maybe more will become apparent as others read this .. All the best and TY regards Tom

I am on the same firmware/software version as you guys,I noticed the lens profile missing 2 updates ago, tried calibrating all lenses again but still no profile.
Photos and video seem ok, and Lightroom still recognises the lens profile.
I have asked the question in rc groups with no response.

Not sure if it is the same issue but it depends on power on sequence. I'm having to cycle remote and restart DJI Go after changing batteries. If I don't do this then Go does not recognise the lens properly..... effing annoying !!!

Not sure if it is the same issue but it depends on power on sequence. I'm having to cycle remote and restart DJI Go after changing batteries. If I don't do this then Go does not recognise the lens properly..... effing annoying !!!
Hi Gazza.. No I think you have your own issue there have you tried removing and re installing the app? are you Android or iOS I am on an Air 2 iOS.

Just for info I asked about the removal of the lens profile in the app to DJI Support on FaceBook and they said they would refer it to R&D. If I get a reply I will post it but don't hold your breath.. Cheers ATB Tom

Am on IOS and yes I did re-install it and promptly lost all the flight data I had not synced..... :(

Just rested with 1.0.40 and have same problem......

Good evening
I have just updated my I1 Pro with x5 camera and note that the lens profiles have disappeared regardless of what lens I put on can someone check and see if they have the same issue I have updated aircraft and app to the latest
App = V 3.1.2
Aircraft = V 1.10.01.40
RC = V 1.7.60
Camera = V 1.10.1.40
I've got the same versions and also don't have a lens profile.

Some good news, I was worried about it being a hardware problem, so I was given a HUDL 2 today, installed DJI (android-instead of my ipad mini 2 where i was having the problem) and BAM, it showed up, so its just DJI being shite again.

And NOT a hardware problem.

Its a good job DJI are at least good at keeping their drones in the air.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kurskmvah