Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

X5 motion blur

@DennisR I'm sorry you lost your aircraft, I've never had that awful experience but I do sympathise. Again though, I've tried to be courteous and calm when responding and you continue to swear and call me insulting names - something I know you've been criticised for before. I don't recall having called you anything.

I clearly don't have ill intent for you. I wished you the best in my last post and yet here you are swearing and name calling again. Highly professional behaviour.

Enough @DennisR - why am I constantly being called to threads you are involved in?
Not to put too finer point on things, I have received 3 reports from different members this morning alone about your posts.
I am sorry but that is simply not acceptable on a public or even private forum.
Perhaps as has been mentioned you should take a look at the way you post and the attitude towards others which is obviously causing an issue with numerous members of the community.
I will tidy this thread up but please take this as a warning that continued posting in the vein of previous ones will not be tolerated and will result in a tempory 'holiday' from the forum.

Thank you for your understanding.

As an outsider who is just seeing this unneeded back and forth, I will clean it up.

And after having to delete almost 20 posts, I will say the next person to bring that situation up will be very quiet for a long time.

Very informative ! A little over my head but I am looking into the informative points you made. I was told to have my x5 on aperture priority. I did a test flight last night and unless I am on manual mode or shutter priority in the setting I can not change shutter when using aperture priority. My lense is at 5.6 on the Inspire and it is sharpe

Very informative ! A little over my head but I am looking into the informative points you made. I was told to have my x5 on aperture priority. I did a test flight last night and unless I am on manual mode or shutter priority in the setting I can not change shutter when using aperture priority. My lense is at 5.6 on the Inspire and it is sharpe
That is because that is the nature of the setting - Aperture priority is a way for you to set your desired aperture and the cam will compensate shutter speed to get the proper exposure. Aperture priority is better for photography while shutter priority is a better setting for video. Or just leave it in manual and figure out the right settings for a given situation.

Reactions: JMac

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DinaRqz379