Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

x5 motocross shoot

My honest opinion: the pans are pretty garbage, they're sudden, not smooth nor consistent, and don't achieve anything because the video cuts right after each one. The still pictures look nice but they are like 0.2 seconds long. The rest of the shots are boring and bring no value to the video other than "here's some guys riding bikes". It's neat and looks like it was fun to shoot, but there's no production value here.

Tnx
I will try to get better

I've found it takes a lot of practice to get the pans right, especially if you are directing the aircraft to yaw. Be smooth on the sticks, and maybe play with the gain settings a little bit. If there's anything I learned, motion is the key, the worst and most boring shots you can do are when you are hovering. It looks like you are a little uncomfortable with the bird still but don't worry, you'll get more comfortable. I like the shots where you follow the riders, but also remember for next time that you have so many more options other than forward and backwards--try lateral camera motion and add some yaw in there for more interesting shots!

I will post some of mine and I hope you all can chew me out with constructive criticism.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kurskmvah