Welcome to InspirePilots.com

Join the leading DJI Inspire community for free!

X5 Pro. First test shoot video

Discussion in 'Photos and Videos' started by JeffW35, Feb 16, 2016.

1. JeffW35

I dont know anything about video yet, this is all just for trying stuff out. Im learning how to make the most out of compression, and the type of files the X5 puts out. As well as keeping a consistent shutter speed and exposure.

Give me time and hopefully I can impress some of you!

Attached Files:

gruvpix likes this.
  2. gruvpix

Love it, reminds me of the Alberta landscape!

3. RaptorMan

I like!

I can see this is in Saskatchewan but where in that huge province exactly is this?

The interesting thing is that this collection of buildings appear to be abandoned and to have been abandoned quite some time ago judging by the disrepair, but then there's the swing set -- odd!

Also, when playing the video the screen went to black about half way through though the music kept playing -- what's up with that?

Brian

4. JeffW35

This is an abandoned ghost town called Bents in Saskatchewan... It's 45 minutes west of Saskatoon. I forgot to crop the audio, so it rendered the whole thing even though I only had 2.3 mins of footage. Still learning :)

5. RaptorMan

Ah OK, what video editing program are you using?

Do you have any backstory on the buildings and the people that no longer live there? As I mentioned it looks like some of the buildings have been in decline for a long time but the presence of those swing sets kind of threw me.

Brian

6. JeffW35

I do a lot of photowork so I have the full Adobe Creative suite. Premiere. Just learning how to use it. It's way too much for a beginner, but I am good with Photoshop so I figure I may as well learn Premiere.

7. RaptorMan

Jeff, since you're new to Premiere Pro let me introduce you to the Youtube series on Premiere Pro by a guy named Channing Lowe otherwise known as "chinfat". It's about 12 hours in total and he covers things you probably wouldn't have known to look for. Start here and proceed as needed...

Brian

JeffW35 likes this.
  8. unyks

Nice area, great potential for some awesome videos! Why is your horizon not leveled?

Chris

9. Aerialmotion

Very nice, my mother was born out there and made plenty of trips out that way in my younger days.

Remember playing in the old silos and shooting birds in the old grain elevators where the trains once stopped.

Brings back memories, thanks for sharing!