Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

X5 Video file corruptions

Got the new Lexar cards in today. Raining out so can't fly but I ran it up inside on the kitchen table and without flying around, I took a number of videos, photos and back to videos. No corruption so far. Will try to get out this weekend and try some video in flight to see if that has any impact. As a side note this new card has 2 rows of contacts and it read the card just fine. Formatted it and no issues at all with this style card. Not sure if it is using both rows or just the lower one.

Two rows of pins due to this card being UHS-2. Extra pins for additional speed. Even though that card does not write fast, the read speed can actually reach advertised 150MB/s if you use the little gold colored reader it comes with. DJI's cameras are definitely not UHS-2 so they use 1 row of pins.

Got to fly today for a bit and used the new Lexar 1000's and didn't have any issues with them. Will continue to use them and post updates in the future after I've had more time to test with more flights and recordings.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenuk