Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

X5s gimbal drift

Reaction score
I have a X5s mounted on my inspire 2 and the gimbal will drift when the drone is on the ground, is there a known "real" fix for this issue ?
I've done the IMU calibration and compass calibration along with the latest firmware and app upgrade and still the gimbal drifts.

I've mounted the drone on my car thinking it would be a great steady cam setup but it wanders all over the place in a matter of minutes.

I thought this would be a cool idea after seeing a DJI promotion video using the Inspire 2 as a do everything camera system...

Frank

Attachments

• IMG_5590.jpg
    IMG_5590.jpg
    203 KB · Views: 42
I know it doesn't fix the problem, but if you have a subject you can set Spotlight Pro to track you can avoid drift that way. If you find a way to eliminate the drift completely, please post it because it does happen to me and others too.

Reactions: ronin rs211
I know it doesn't fix the problem, but if you have a subject you can set Spotlight Pro to track you can avoid drift that way. If you find a way to eliminate the drift completely, please post it because it does happen to me and others too.

I can't to seem to find a fix for this issue and it pisses me off after seeing the DJI video of them mounting the Inspire 2 on a car and I go out and buy all the gear to do just that and find out it doesn't work as advertised. I was hoping there was a simple lock on follow setting but so far I got nuttin. My gimbal is always slightly off to the left when centered much like most people..
DJI center is "center".

Reactions: Ben_Packs

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fastprintstar