Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

X5S Test Footage

Reaction score
Had about an hour of sun today in 3 weeks so I flew around
smile.gif

Here is some X5S test footage with the 25mm. (It should be available in 4k sometime tomorrow once Youtube is finished with it lol)
The original file download is in the description too see what it looks like without the youtube compression.

Reactions: josephmatthew
Nice!! Sadly as I am sure you know, YouTube just does not do the I2 footage justice. The original footage is so much better. That's not a critique of yours, just an observation in general. Glad you could get some flying time in. Very smooth and cinematic look. Like your cover thumbnail also. Edit: Looked at it on ipad before, looks much better on PC. Very nicely done.

Last edited:
Reactions: ringolong
Nice!! Sadly as I am sure you know, YouTube just does not do the I2 footage justice. The original footage is so much better. That's not a critique of yours, just an observation in general. Glad you could get some flying time in. Very smooth and cinematic look. Like your cover thumbnail also.

Sent from my iPad using InspirePilots

Yep. That is why added the rendered video to my web server for download in the description. (it is 11 GB)

Nice! As I understand, this was shot in h265 then transcoded to prores? I'm soo keen to se some prores straight from the bird

Had about an hour of sun today in 3 weeks so I flew around
smile.gif

Here is some X5S test footage with the 25mm. (It should be available in 4k sometime tomorrow once Youtube is finished with it lol)
The original file download is in the description too see what it looks like without the youtube compression.

Do you have any of the x5s pro res raw clips you can share? I would love to see a short raw clip color graded in Da Vinci, bet it would look insane on my built 27 inch 5K iMac

Nice ringo. Did you upload your ProRes master to Youtube?

Thanks! Yeah. It is the best balance for size, and processing time. I was going to upload the 4444, but it was 70GB, and I think Youtube would take a while to process it. I think I am going to upload it to see if there is any difference. Youtube has the upload speed limited though so it may take a while.

Wasn't there an 11GB file linked last night? I couldn't get it on the iPad so I tried the computer this morning

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

It's in the first post video's description. I just uploaded the 4444 XQ to see how different it looked on Youtube.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenuk