Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Yuneec Pilot who happily moved on to DJI Inspire 1

Reaction score
Hello All,

I am proud owner of a DJI Inspire 1 and can't wait to get her in the air. Having said that, I have a few questions for the group. Whar are the latest and greatest Firmware updates for this Bird. I've checked online and there seem to be firmware updates for everything. I would love to know and value this forums feedback on these issues. I want to make sure her maiden voyage goes smoothly.

Thank you in advance.

SH

@Sean Harner Welcome to the forum and the Inspire 1. Before you start updating firmware, I would charge your battery and try the I1 with the delivered firmware. This will ensure that you have a working aircraft before you start the simple but, for a few, easily misunderstood update process.

All the current firmware is available and listed on the DJI website under Inspire 1/Downloads. The latest iOS GO app (2.4.3) is available from the Apple App Store. When connected to the Remote Controller (RC) you will be prompted to download and then install the latest RC firmware (1.5.70). The aircraft firmware is downloadable (1.6.0.40) and the .bin file should be extracted to the root directory of the MicroSD. Place card in the X3 camera and power up the aircraft with the RC powered off. After 30 secs the update (if applicable) will start with the DDDD tones and last up to 10-14 mins. When finished the tail LED will flash green and the D..DD tone will sound. Check the .txt file on the card to see that the update was successful. You will need to apply the update for each battery you own.

Enjoy flying the Inspire 1.

Always a good practice to complete a full
IMU calibration after you have done all the firmware updates, if they are required.
Make sure you calibrate the compass
At your test flight location.
Best of luck and enjoy the experience.

Reactions: Scotflieger
Just make sure to choose the correct product page for your aircraft, an Inspire 1 and an Inspire 1 Pro are different.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unitedconveyormktg