Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Z3 breakup issues

Reaction score
The Z3 is a fine camera but when flying on an Inspire 1 when you roll video there's a ton of breakup on the screen. When flying the Z3 on the Inspire 1 Pro there are no issues at all. Anyone else had this issue?

I got my Z3 to use on the inspire pro to lighten the load in cold weather and fun flying.. when it arrived back in september and set it up, i had a 4 second lag on the app with the video feed.
Contacting dji they said it will be the go app and new version will be updated soon.. it never happened so now in contact with support.
After proving my case im getting ready to ship it back to dji europe which they insist in a reapir as i have now had it longer than 15 days. (wtf)
I run the beta litchi and the image is perfect but locks up and freezes after 2 seconds..
Anyone else with this problem?

There is tons of issues with he z3. I sent mine back(brand new) and they sent me another new one. Break up is not as bad but still there. 4K is useless...we will be waiting a while for a fix. Dji is focused on there other platforms which is BS

Yup same here as Bigdz.......lot of lag/latency issues...I have the i1pro ,btw.....dji said they were working on a fix for this a while now...and nothing to date.... they are focused on other platforms ::::[emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using InspirePilots

Well if this is the camera to be used on the new inspire 2 then they have real problems.. if the new camera every gets back to me and still has probs i will be asking for refund and looking for an x3 as not interested in zoom what so ever

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool