Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Z3-X3 interchanging

Reaction score
Guys just received my z3 to be install on my I1,so i can transfer the x3 to an osmo grip, is there any advice on firmware to put on sin card before intall the z3 into bird for the first time
Thank for your advice
Mariano

I think I would just attach it to the Inspire 1 first as is and see whats currently installed on it. The last firmware update looks to be from November 11th for the Z3. I'd guess you probably already have that one, but if it was sold from any existing dealer stock you may need to do an upgrade. Once you have the Go App open it will let you know.

Reactions: aul
Thanks yeah was a open box brand new for a respectable dealer will put old x3 sim card on it and see what happends just don't want to brick any
Thanks

i dont think so but have on my pc download the last ver i installed i removed the car it had and put the x3 on,But! I intalle the card that came with the z on the x and set the osmo grip with it, hope was not a mistake

If the RC tells you the camera needs a firmware update, Go to the DJI website. Use a formatted SD card to load the newest firmware for the Z3. Mount the camera on the inspire with the SD in the camera and turn on the inspire. Don't turn on the controller.

Sent from my iPhone using InspirePilots

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeganSugde