Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Zenmuse X3/X5 replacement ribbons and arms found!

Reaction score
Hey guys I am new to the forum and have been searching everywhere trying to find parts for my X5 gimbal. It seems DJI will only give you them if you send it in for repair. I have heard horror stories so have held off and I came across the parts to fix it myself from fix n fly drones. Link below.. I wanted to see if anyone has used these parts? They look just like my broken ones..

Products – Fix ‘n Fly Drones

Thanks guys!

Hey guys I am new to the forum and have been searching everywhere trying to find parts for my X5 gimbal. It seems DJI will only give you them if you send it in for repair. I have heard horror stories so have held off and I came across the parts to fix it myself from fix n fly drones. Link below.. I wanted to see if anyone has used these parts? They look just like my broken ones..

Products – Fix ‘n Fly Drones

Thanks guys!
Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting the link to a supplier of the ribbon cables.

I have deleted your duplicate post on the other thread as we do not allow double posting - Thanks

Did you end up making this repair yourself? I am thinking of repairing my X5 ribbon cable myself and I wanted to see if anyone else has attempted it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jammartin