Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Zenmuse X5, closer look

Reaction score
Website
www.urma.ro
Just found this video on youtube, shot at IBC 2015 Amsterdam.
It gives you a closer look at Zenmuse X5, on ground and in flight.
I have to say, Inspire 1 never looked so serious.
Enjoy !

Reactions: AndrewH
Ah ok, we use that too though have found Agisoft Photoscan gives preferable results. I just didn't realise that Pix4D did animations.

Can't wait to get our hands on an X5 to do some testing!

You don't need a x5 to do such 3D models!
Have a look what I have done with the standard x3 cam under the I1:

Burgbergturm by HennPro - 3D model

Hi,
can you explain meg with what program you did this and how it works? (new to it) and really interested in starting making stuff like this. I would like to know if you could help me in giving some more information like:
specs of PC I need, (i7, or xeon cpu, grafics card.. etc)
what program I can use and where I can get it... available for iOS or only android
do I need licences to buy in order to use some or all of the software or is there a no cost version for me to sniff into it...

thanks

Hi,

the program I used for this is Agisoft Photoscan: Agisoft PhotoScan
A powerfull computer results in less rendering time - I have a i7 and a Nvidia GTX 760 and it takes two days for rendering the model above.
There is no need for a special software on your tablet, just fly and take the pictures in manual mode and then feed photoscan with them at home.

Regards

Hi,

the program I used for this is Agisoft Photoscan: Agisoft PhotoScan
A powerfull computer results in less rendering time - I have a i7 and a Nvidia GTX 760 and it takes two days for rendering the model above.
There is no need for a special software on your tablet, just fly and take the pictures in manual mode and then feed photoscan with them at home.

Regards

Galumbo,

Nice work.
Do you use the Pro version of Agisoft?
You recommend to take the photos in manual mode? How many photos did you take for this model of Burgbergturm?
How much time did it take you do this? (not including processing imagery time)

Thank you,

Adam

Thank you.

For this work I used the trail version - which in fact is the pro version.
Yes, you should use manual mode to be sure each photo shows the same color of the objekt to be sure Agisoft can handle all the photos.
If you use the automatic mode, the shutter speed and others change maybe during the flight around your object.

I took 177 photos for this model in about 15 minutes (one battery).
You should take photos only when it's cloudy outside to have the same light conditions on each side of the objekt.
On sunny days you will get bad results because of shade.

Regards

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters