Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Zenmuse X5 lenses for indoor video

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I am in need of a lense for recording with my X5 inside houses. I am told to get the Olympus 12mm but if there is a cheaper alternative that would be great.

Also, is it a big ordeal to change lenses on the X5 where it's too much trouble when on the job?

Sent from my iPhone using InspirePilots

Johns a great guy for hooking us all up I just ordered the 40-150 pro lens for my Olympus omd-em1 great price could not resist. I got my 12 mm today Fedx

Johns a great guy for hooking us all up I just ordered the 40-150 pro lens for my Olympus omd-em1 great price could not resist. I got my 12 mm today Fedx

I just ordered the 12mm! I hope the 12mm solves the problem of my X5 being too zoomed in without bringing me back to my noise issue.

I have not tried mine in the air yet but the word on the landing strip they are fantastic I had a lens hood I have to see how it balances on my osmo

Reactions: Msalve
I have not tried mine in the air yet but the word on the landing strip they are fantastic I had a lens hood I have to see how it balances on my osmo

I'm told you don't need to balance it on the osmo because the balance is meant for the stability of the inspires motors. Could be wrong though lol.

Sent from my iPhone using InspirePilots

I have a set of balance rings from DJI and there is a listing on eBay for a lens balance kit if needed watch some utube vids

Reactions: Msalve

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela