Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Zenmuse XT 336 for sale

Do you have a price in mind?

Any pictures you could send and where are you located?

At the risk of embarassing myself and giving up too much information of trials and tribulations of my personal life and history, but I feel like I am asking a woman out on a date and she is being coy about what she might reveal?

I suppose the following line might be why I am still single but hey you have to ask right?

Airvapor what is your price for that nice looking package?

Reactions: AerialPerceptions
At the risk of embarassing myself and giving up too much information of trials and tribulations of my personal life and history, but I feel like I am asking a woman out on a date and she is being coy about what she might reveal?

I suppose the following line might be why I am still single but hey you have to ask right?

Airvapor what is your price for that nice looking package?

Lol, $8500.00 for it all. will take reasonable offers

FLIR and DJI ARE very proud (economically speaking) of their thermal imaging camera/gimbal setups!

Do you have any photos or video of the one time use available?

I'll have to add up the package and shake out the piggy bank aggressively and see what I can come up with.

The zenmuse xt 336 FLIR is slightly over 6000

that is an expensive piece of FLIR hardware, but I know a used I1 V2 with two remotes isn't worth the price of a brand new I1 V2 with 1 remote
;)
The zenmuse xt 336 FLIR is slightly over 6000

sounds like a sweet flir cam.
so if the cam is 6k ish
that would make your asking price of the I1 V2 $2500 ish?

that is an expensive piece of FLIR hardware, but I know a used I1 V2 with two remotes isn't worth the price of a brand new I1 V2 with 1 remote
;)

so if the cam is 6k ish
;)

so if the cam is 6k ish

Yes, approximately. That's with the casepro landing mode case, two extra batteries, extra remote and strobe light.

Is the extra controller for two person flying, one to pilot the drone and the other to handle the camera, or is the second controller in case you pot the first controller down and you forget where you left it?

It can be used ad either. As of right not I have it as one controls the aircraft while the other the camera

Is the extra controller for two person flying, one to pilot the drone and the other to handle the camera, or is the second controller in case you pot the first controller down and you forget where you left it?

Most often the second RC is for a camera operator – one RC for the pilot in command (PIC), one RC for the camera operator.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cleaningbyjen