Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 won’t hover or fly correctly.

Reaction score
I just acquired an inspire 1 drone. When I power it up and go to lift off it won’t hover correctly I can’t even get it to hover with out wanting to crash into the ground. It picks one side up like the gyro is not right. All the props are spinning freely they all make difference speeds to inputs into the control sticks.. So far I calibrated the imu, compass and controller with the same effect nothing has changed . The numbers all are within range of the videos I’ve watched on DJI. Any help on this issue.

i can send a video later today. No warning messages. I can’t even get it off the ground to hover. Almost like it has. O stabilization in affect to keep it level

i can send a video later today. No warning messages. I can’t even get it off the ground to hover. Almost like it has. O stabilization in affect to keep it level
So does it want to flip over immediately and won't even fly/hover? Be absolutely sure the props are on correctly. If you can believe it, somehow I was able to get one of the CW props on where the CCW prop should have been (DJI FPV model) and it would just flip over. I know it's unlikely, but you might double check?!

So does it want to flip over immediately and won't even fly/hover? Be absolutely sure the props are on correctly. If you can believe it, somehow I was able to get one of the CW props on where the CCW prop should have been (DJI FPV model) and it would just flip over. I know it's unlikely, but you might double check?!
Correct won’t fly or hover. So the four propellers. There’s a forward set and back set? They are not all the same? If that’s the case that’s the issue

I just acquired an inspire 1 drone. When I power it up and go to lift off it won’t hover correctly I can’t even get it to hover with out wanting to crash into the ground. It picks one side up like the gyro is not right. All the props are spinning freely they all make difference speeds to inputs into the control sticks.. So far I calibrated the imu, compass and controller with the same effect nothing has changed . The numbers all are within range of the videos I’ve watched on DJI. Any help on this issue.
You didn't mention if it has been crashed or not. That information would most certainly be helpful.

D

I just went home. I have three of the same props and ones different. So I guess some how I got a ccw vs the cw. That’s the issue
You probably figured this out already, but it's not a forward and back pair. The forward end has one of each (one CW, one CCW), and the rear end has the opposite. e.g.,

A - B
B - A

I just went home. I have three of the same props and ones different. So I guess some how I got a ccw vs the cw. That’s the issue
I can't believe the thing even got off the ground with that configuration. You need two of each. The matching props will be caddy-corner to one another. Just start the motors sans props to get an idea of which props should be where.

D

Your front left prop is wrong. It SHOULD be CW
It should be the same as your right rear prop
Check that you have the correct motor. The proper motor shouldn't allow you to put on the wrong prop.

Reactions: Donnie Frank

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
-Hostile-