Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

—-SOLD—-Smart Power Charger M100 Inspire1/Matrice Charging Station - New

That's an awesome price for a great charger. I have one and it pays for itself in maintaining the batteries.

I know!!!! I feel so dumb because I just purchased it about a month ago and did not have any aspirations of owning an inspire 2....but the accountant called and said so spend some money before the end of the year. So, without thinking it through, I bought an inspire 2......

NOW, I'm selling off all my inspire 1 equipment.....and someone is gonna get a GREAT CHARGER for hardly any money.......

Kirk

How much Do you want 4 it right now.
WELL??? I would have taking you up on that question, but now RSWONG21 has placed a bid on eBay so it has to play out. I started the bid at $200 because I was willing to sell it for that...so now you and anyone else on eBay have to bid it out....I'm so sorry...I posted this item last week and nobody bit on it so I put it on eBay....thank you for your interests.

I completely understand. But I thought I would try anyway because I am a impatient man I don’t like to wait for anything when I see something I want I buy it. Thanks.

I completely understand. But I thought I would try anyway because I am a impatient man I don’t like to wait for anything when I see something I want I buy it. Thanks.
You do not have long to wait...bidding ends on Sunday! So, I'm shipping out Monday and Tuesday.......keep that in mind.

Kirk

ALSO....I have a crazy good deal on a GPS Inspire 1 Pro Landing Case.....make me an offer I just can't refuse and pay the shipping costs and you can probably have me ship that out ASAP!!!!

LET ME KNOW!!!

Kirk

ALSO....I have a crazy good deal on a GPS Inspire 1 Pro Landing Case.....make me an offer I just can't refuse and pay the shipping costs and you can probably have me ship that out ASAP!!!!

LET ME KNOW!!!

Kirk
Kirk,
I’d be interested in both the charger and the case. Let’s deal!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onaldUnino