Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

*SOLD* Inspire 1 V2 for sale with X3 and X5 cameras, four TB48 batteries, accessories

Reaction score
DJI Inspire 1 V2.0 drone
DJI Remote Controller modded with Itelite flat panel directional antenna. The antenna increases the useful range of the drone.
Zenmuse X3 camera
Zenmuse X5 camera
Four TB48 batteries with approx. 20 cycles each
Inspak X5 landing mode case. Hard to find, this case enable you to transport and store drone in landing mode with the camera attached.
DJI original battery charger
Additional battery charger capable of charging three TB47/48 batteries and remote controller simultaneously.
3D printed battery holder for making a customized increased capacity battery. There are YouTube videos on this subject. At least it would enable you to keep operating the drone when TB47/48 batteries are no longer available.
The drone was repaired by DJI about a year ago, and has not flown since. I have verified the controller connects to the drone, and the motors start. Firmware is the latest version. "As new" DJI refurbished condition. Batteries hold a charge and will charge normally, but I cannot guarantee battery capacity or performance.
Asking $600 for the entire package. Sorry, I will not sell parts individually. Please PM me, phone call required to discuss before arranging purchase. I am in the Chattanooga, TN area. Local pickup is preferred, or can arrange to meet with reason. Unfortunately shipping will be expensive ($150-200), but I'm open to offers.
Pictures are on my Craigslist advertisement for this drone:

Last edited:
Reactions: Slozukimc
DJI Inspire 1 V2.0 drone
DJI Remote Controller modded with Itelite flat panel directional antenna. The antenna increases the useful range of the drone.
Zenmuse X3 camera
Zenmuse X5 camera
Four TB48 batteries with approx. 20 cycles each
Inspak X5 landing mode case. Hard to find, this case enable you to transport and store drone in landing mode with the camera attached.
DJI original battery charger
Additional battery charger capable of charging three TB47/48 batteries and remote controller simultaneously.
3D printed battery holder for making a customized increased capacity battery. There are YouTube videos on this subject. At least it would enable you to keep operating the drone when TB47/48 batteries are no longer available.
The drone was repaired by DJI about a year ago, and has not flown since. I have verified the controller connects to the drone, and the motors start. Firmware is the latest version. "As new" DJI refurbished condition. Batteries hold a charge and will charge normally, but I cannot guarantee battery capacity or performance.
Asking $600 for the entire package. Sorry, I will not sell parts individually. Please PM me, phone call required to discuss before arranging purchase. I am in the Chattanooga, TN area. Local pickup is preferred, or can arrange to meet with reason. Unfortunately shipping will be expensive ($150-200), but I'm open to offers.
I’ll send you a PM.

Thanks, Mike

Nice talking to you. I’ll send payment as soon as I get the invoice. Thank you very much!!!

Mike

The Inspire arrived today and everything looks darned near brand new! If this seller ever posts anything for sale again don’t hesitate a bit. He is a great guy to deal with. I couldn’t have fixed my I1Pro and X5 I crashed the other day for what he sold me the entire kit for.

Thanks again, Mike

Reactions: CoreySnipes

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eveamelia102