Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

10% off entire DJI order

Reaction score
This is completely legit. If you're interested, I will explain how it's legit.

Order will be directs from DJI but the threshold is high so I'm only posting this on the Inspire site.

If you had your eye on an I2 and the 9K was making you itchy, I can help you get it for 8K, again, directly from DJI, NOT HIDDEN, not illegal but I can't promote other than this.

PM me if interested. Orders of at least 3K only. Preferably decked out 9-14k orders.

Thanks.

This is completely legit. If you're interested, I will explain how it's legit.

Order will be directs from DJI but the threshold is high so I'm only posting this on the Inspire site.

If you had your eye on an I2 and the 9K was making you itchy, I can help you get it for 8K, again, directly from DJI, NOT HIDDEN, not illegal but I can't promote other than this.

PM me if interested. Orders of at least 3K only. Preferably decked out 9-14k orders.

Thanks.
Yes - I'm interested (for the benefit of the community). Since you will not post it out on open forum, perhaps you will be good enough to PM me and explain the method behind this?

I can get 10%-20% of DJI online orders using my nieces education account. I usually give her a kick back since she's a typical broke college student. Perhaps this person is a student trying to earn a little extra...

I can get 10%-20% of DJI online orders using my nieces education account. I usually give her a kick back since she's a typical broke college student. Perhaps this person is a student trying to earn a little extra...
It's not a student. That is actually fraud and illegal so I wouldn't advertise it here and I wouldn't if I were you either.

Edit: I want to be clear that I'm not making a judgement, just advice.

Guys - Jussaguy has PM'd me and explained how this works.

I would suggest that if you are interested then contact him via PM and he will talk you through it etc. As always, it will be your decision if you want to go ahead with any deal at all.

I did mention to him that people maybe apprehensive since he is a fairly new member and has a low post count. However, after his explanation, I am happy to let this run for now.

I am moving this over to Classifieds since it is a buy/sell scenario and probably fits better there.

Thanks guys.

Guys - Jussaguy has PM'd me and explained how this works.

I would suggest that if you are interested then contact him via PM and he will talk you through it etc. As always, it will be your decision if you want to go ahead with any deal at all.

I did mention to him that people maybe apprehensive since he is a fairly new member and has a low post count. However, after his explanation, I am happy to let this run for now.

I am moving this over to Classifieds since it is a buy/sell scenario and probably fits better there.

Thanks guys.
I am a new member but I have been a member at PhantomPilots for a year or more (not that that will get me many points :-X). I am also a member at YuneecPilots since the H came out (I have an H and a Tornado, hate them both), and I have a Mavic so joined up there a week or so ago so...

I do have an Inspire 1 V2, but never got the X5R and now that I will have the X5S, it will be my first pro bird that I use for real things.

I am a VFX Supervisor and occasional DP.

For the people that PM'd, I will respond shortly. It's my daughter's 5th birthday and been busy with that and had a death in the family so I've been a little bogged down with family. Thanks!

Adam

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adamwalker4963