Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

1345 LS Prop Mount Question

1buddyc

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me where the Rubber Pad parts are supposed to go that comes in the DJI 1345 LS Prop Mount Kit? I have an idea but just want to check and see what others have done to use this rubber pad and if it works to remove the lateral play in the Props once they're mounted.. Thanks for your help!

If you are talking about the small self stick adhesive pad, they go inside the prop hub to prevent prop movement. If that is not correct please post an image of the part you are talking about.
That's correct and that's where I thought the pad would go. Kind of a cheesy fix.. Thanks for the confirmation.

That's correct and that's where I thought the pad would go. Kind of a cheesy fix.. Thanks for the confirmation.

I can not disagree with you on the cheesy comment! Many of us have switched to folding Carbon Fiber props to eliminate the issue. There are many posts here regarding carbon fiber props which a quick search will find. We offer these.
Inspire 1 Folding Props by Heliengadin

Thanks for taking the time to reply Gentlemen, one other question. For those of you using the little stick-on pad, did you trim it or just use it in the thickness that it comes?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelaOrita