Welcome to InspirePilots.com

Join the leading DJI Inspire community for free!

USA 333 in process but until then...

Discussion in 'Certified UAV Pilots' started by julie hill, Dec 21, 2015.

1. julie hill

I would love to train my staff on safe handling/usage of our phantom and inspire. I realize that I will need to start utilizing a licensed pilot for big commercial jobs, but this is mainly for personal use. They are very interested in flying but I want to teach them safe methods (when/where to fly... wind conditions, etc), I want them to learn about the limitations of these drones (how far, when to bring down, etc), basic rules for flying, checklist routines preflight/during/after, problem solving situations (how to use the auto home or whatever it's called... i've never tried it). Long story short, I would love some of my staff to actually get their pilot certification to become our pros but before I invest in this, I need to make sure they are competent and are interested enough as obviously that's an intense step to take. We are having a staff retreat in Indio (palm desert) 1/8-1/11 and I would love someone to train us for 3-5 hours one of the days. Paid of course as well as travel if necessary. You would be working with about 5-7 people. Email me at julie@elysiumproductions.com if interested!

2. The Editor

The Editor Moderator
    Staff Member

Little too far for me to travel - would love to help out but that's a long plane journey for me. :p

3. DroneTechAerial

Responded via Email...