Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Ah Yes another new update for the Inspire 1 12/15/16

very dissapointed with the update for two reasons
first i had two fly aways due to magnetic compass interference
flying at the same location for years never had these problems....

Second power reduced again the Inspire behaves like a large Phantom 3......

Rolling back the fw is the only way for me....

hi all, im disapointed, some one had bad expirience whit this update?

Enviado desde mi SM-N910C mediante Tapatalk

Just to make sure I'm not missing something, 1.10 update is only for the bird correct? It doesn't appear to give me an option to update it on the RC.

Sent from my iPad using InspirePilots

Reactions: Bill Anderson
very dissapointed with the update for two reasons
first i had two fly aways due to magnetic compass interference
flying at the same location for years never had these problems....

Second power reduced again the Inspire behaves like a large Phantom 3......

Rolling back the fw is the only way for me....
What was your compass mod values before takeoff? I haven't heard of a compass problem with this update. Perhaps it was another cause?

PfCO Holder
BNUC-S Qualified

What was your compass mod values before takeoff? I haven't heard of a compass problem with this update. Perhaps it was another cause?

PfCO Holder
BNUC-S Qualified
Compass was within normal but i am thinking that they change the limits in this fw making the compass more sensitive....
The other thing that concerns me is that with this fw they reduce even more the output power .... it reminds me the power of my old P3 now...
I have already downgrade the fw to the previous one and i will stay there, no more updates for me....

Thanx
Wishing you a Prosperous New Year
With Good Landings

Reactions: Videosystem
I've owned and flown my inspire since 1/15......it used to be great, now its a slug. Thanks for the updates and limitations. Give me back the bird I paid for.

Reactions: staf
I run in 2 operator mode - will the latest update cause any problems with the slave controller like the last update did?

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Videosystem
Still can't get past overheating and short life for the batteries since the upgrade. Have tried discharging them through my SmartPowerCharger, but no difference. Thinking of going back to 1.9.1.30.

1.9.1.30 Maybe got slightly longer flight time (14 mins to 13% battery hovering over the landing place). Still too hot to re-charge. Will have to look at new batteries. Unfortunately the TB48 costs $A339 ($US261) here, but I see it for sale at $UA199 in your stores.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ai900exam