Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Annoying pop up

Reaction score
For awhile, I have had this annoying thing pop up every thie I press the C1 button.
It doesn't matter what function I have C1 set to do.
It goes away when you touch either Ignore or Allow only to return the very next time C1 is depressed.
Anyone else having this?
I tried updating the bird, then the RC. Pop up still appears when C1 pressed. (Doesn't appear when C2 is pressed)
xxxfv.jpg

For awhile, I have had this annoying thing pop up every thie I press the C1 button.
It doesn't matter what function I have C1 set to do.
It goes away when you touch either Ignore or Allow only to return the very next time C1 is depressed.
Anyone else having this?
I tried updating the bird, then the RC. Pop up still appears when C1 pressed. (Doesn't appear when C2 is pressed)
View attachment 12947
Let me guess:

You ask on this forum because DJI support told you to calibrate the IMU right? If they even answer your question. If your post doesn't get banned from their forum.

Honestly, I would be furious if I had this pop up every time. Are you sure your GO app isn't screwed?
Lots of strange issues happen, since October last year, because of incorrect install of GO updates. I am since then more afraid for the constant GO updates than any firmware (at least those are supposed to be tested by a Beta team AND you are fully aware of the update).

Try deleting GO and download again and reinstall. There seem to be issues with automatic GO app updates in some cases. I seems like it's both IOS and Android related. I use both and experienced anomalies with both, solved by reinstalling after complete delete.

Reactions: Pescatoral Pursuit
Did that and it seems to have corrected the problem.
Thanks!
You're welcome!
There's clearly something going on with GO installations lately.
I have suggested this in a couple of threads and am already beginning to feel like a broken vinyl record.

@editor
Maybe a sticky somewhere explaining that a reinstall of GO could solve anomalies that seem to pop up out of nowhere? I would even suggest it should be the first thing to do, BEFORE up or downgrading firmwares, which should be the last action to choose.

Last edited:
You're welcome!
There's clearly something going on with GO installations lately.
I have suggested this in a couple of threads and am already beginning to feel like a broken vinyl record.

@editor
Maybe a sticky somewhere explaining that a reinstall of GO could solve anomalies that seem to pop up out of nowhere? I would even suggest it should be the first thing to do, BEFORE up or downgrading firmwares, which should be the last action to choose.
When you delete the app "completely" do you also get rid of it from the cloud and re-dl it directly from the app store? If so, how do you remove it from the cloud, or is that cloud icon a misnomer and the app is being downloaded from the app store anyway?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
channelSale