Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated!

Reaction score
I've gotten a lot of responses to my posting on wanting to buy the Inspire. Can any of you chime in on what to look for as I'm going to be checking a few out! Other than obvious physical damage, anyway to tell the time on the rig or battery time or damage? Any flight modes or anything I can check on the radio to tell if it's in working condition? I know it's probably less headache to just buy new; but looks to be some decent deals out there at the moment!

I've gotten a lot of responses to my posting on wanting to buy the Inspire. Can any of you chime in on what to look for as I'm going to be checking a few out! Other than obvious physical damage, anyway to tell the time on the rig or battery time or damage? Any flight modes or anything I can check on the radio to tell if it's in working condition? I know it's probably less headache to just buy new; but looks to be some decent deals out there at the moment!

Wait till tomorrow for starters - I thought I saw that DJI had the 8th down as a press release date, they may be announcing an Inspire-2 which would drop prices of the Inspire by heaps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure if it would work as there's probably a limit on how many airframes you can register, so couldn't do every Inspire you look at, but once you find one you're really interested in, it could be possible to try uploading the flight logs to healthy drones as that could be a good analyser of all batteries, how many flights, and any possible issues etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chassee