Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Automatic tilt

Reaction score
Anyone know if this is possible?

I'm imagining a 3rd party app that will allow me to set the tilt speed and will do a steady tilt down or up.

Would be super cool if beginning the tilt up or down could be triggered by one of the customizable buttons on the controller

I fly solo almost entirely and find it difficult to do 3/4 axis shots (change altitude, travel, pan and tilt simultaneously)
I love the way these kinds of shots look but pulling them off smoothly with two hands is proving to be a challenge.

You can try using way points and while the inspire flies on auto you can focus on the tilt only. This way you'll spent more time on location as well more batteries but definitely is the better way for single operator.

I was not much impressed by dji go app and how it deals with way points but with Litchi app I was able to fully program way points and camera tilt and pan. The bad side of this approach is that definitely you'll have to do a repetition before shooting the master take. This takes a lot of batteries to be set and smoothly executed. Practice is the key for better efficiency :)

Litchi and Autopilot are the best...

But they can't be used with the current firmware.

DJI GS PRO and the new GO4 were just updated to try and compete with the third party apps though, and provide some of these features. Interesting how the instant they offer those features, that the third party apps become unusable with no fix after weeks....

Litchi and Autopilot are the best...

But they can't be used with the current firmware.

DJI GS PRO and the new GO4 were just updated to try and compete with the third party apps though, and provide some of these features. Interesting how the instant they offer those features, that the third party apps become unusable with no fix after weeks....
Can you please tell why litchi can't be used with the latest firmware?

Because DJI purposely br9ke their firmware so there wouldn't be competition... same as they did with the other manufacturers, it's kinda their business model.

Reactions: mgiara
I'm way overdue for updates.
Does this mean I can still use Litchi?
The latest Litchi should work best with the firmware that was most recent at the time of release of Litchi.
I'm flying with I1raw with it's latest firmware and so far there are no problems. The only bad side for me is that Litchi doesn't have lens focus control like dji go has.

Reactions: mgiara

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abseilerstu