Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Battery discharge 'miracle' fix

Reaction score
Website
vimeopro.com
I was having battery issues after i had not used my Inspire one pro for a couple of months. Randon errors, rapid discharge etc. Deep cycled a few times, slightly better.

I have recently sorted out another device that wasn't working due to oxidisation on one end of a standard AA battery by using an electrical contact spray.

Tried the same thing on the inspire contacts and the tb47 and 48 connectors. Gave it plenty of time to dry.

Flew a full day of filming yesterday. All 4 batteries behave just as if they were new.

Perhaps the Intelligence is sensitive to minor resistance as the volts drop.

Anyway, i am very happy.

I was having battery issues after i had not used my Inspire one pro for a couple of months. Randon errors, rapid discharge etc. Deep cycled a few times, slightly better.

I have recently sorted out another device that wasn't working due to oxidisation on one end of a standard AA battery by using an electrical contact spray.

Tried the same thing on the inspire contacts and the tb47 and 48 connectors. Gave it plenty of time to dry.

Flew a full day of filming yesterday. All 4 batteries behave just as if they were new.

Perhaps the Intelligence is sensitive to minor resistance as the volts drop.

Anyway, i am very happy.

Nice to know you have the problem resolved Raymondo and thanks for sharing that information. :)
(there are many folks going crazy over these "smart batteries")

How's your battery health? When you hold down the power button for that 10 seconds.
I have a battery with less than 20 flights and it's already showing that it's at the 90% health. Maybe the reading is based on the resistance like you said. Then it might improve?

Not 100% charge. I mean the health of the battery. When you hold down the batty ON button for 10 seconds and the red led blinks. And the green shows the health level.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nickolas74