Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Battery Mod Info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't mix politics with people, with basic English and a little bit of French, Italian or Spanish you can do whatever you want in Europe. I don't care which BS is going on right now, I love to live and the travel through Europe (even as a "hated by everyone" German) :)

Chris
It's absulotly not an issu of politics, if you want selling your products throu the net worldwide , you have considering that some people does not speak German, that is the a good business .

It's absulotly not an issu of politics, if you want selling your products throu the net worldwide , you have considering that some people does not speak German, that is the a good business .
BTW, I met this language problems in Germany, when I was in a stage for my Eagle G4 octo from service-drone. They had a difficulty to make it in English, I couldn't find any Manuel all was in German lang. and became rely difficult to learn somethings from them.

Cracked open them 2600 30c flying like I'm on gas now 100% throttle 22 minutes 4800 capacity mah not bad. Handled the weight like same old i1!20160304_151849.jpg

Reactions: damoncooper

Sorry there was a bit of misunderstanding on my side :)

Chris

Excited. Just arrived fresh from the factory. They may not look like much but this could be the breakthrough I've been hoping for.

Or I may blow myself up. Or destroy my aircraft.

I'll post back when I've had a chance to (carefully!) test.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457130065.074878.jpg

And what do we see here? :)

I'd rather not disclose just yet lest you all follow me into a ball of fire :)

Trust me, if it works out I'll will freely share all. If you don't hear back from me in a few days, you'll know it didn't work out :)

Last edited:
Reactions: slim.slamma
Excited. Just arrived fresh from the factory. They may not look like much but this could be the breakthrough I've been hoping for.

Or I may blow myself up. Or destroy my aircraft.

I'll post back when I've had a chance to (carefully!) test.View attachment 7093
While we wait...
I got a hundo @The Editor can crack that glare. Where is Mark when you need him!

Flight distance 39292 ft. Max height 361
" Time 19:45 Remaing 6:05
Average speed 30mph
Batt remaining 30%
This changes everything even with a deteriorated battery no constant red low voltage.

Reactions: damoncooper
Flight distance 39292 ft. Max height 361
" Time 19:45 Remaing 6:05
Average speed 30mph
Batt remaining 30%
This changes everything even with a deteriorated battery no constant red low voltage.

Nice! Make sure main battery temp is 25C at takeoff and ATTI mode can help decrease stress on the way back.

Reactions: slim.slamma
Hi Slim, Nice results, one I would like to know, witch mod you did on your RC to rich this distance ?
Thanks I advance.

Hi Slim, Nice results, one I would like to know, witch mod you did on your RC to rich this distance ?
Thanks I advance.
30c
6s
Velcro 10 lb. tricky but works on 300 grams batts. So awesome
Remember to check for prop clearance. Don't want to go boom!
The 1300 setup from @FlyHighUSA got me started. I'm not as advanced as others so be careful. Start somewhere safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lily212