Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Beyond The Mountains - swiss aerial - X5R

Luc

Reaction score
Hello

I would like to present you our new movie. We had just four days for filming in swiss on 9 different locations. It was pretty amazing going up to 3000 meters and start filming with a drone. Everything was shot with an DJI Inspire 1 RAW with the X5R camera. Filming with this system is pretty nice but backup all the footage after made us go crazy. DJI is using their own data partition on the SSD and you are unable to just copy&paste via Mac or Windows. You have to use "Cinelight" which needs up to 4 hours to backup 350gb of footage. No way to do backups on the way.

Well, making this movie was fun and a great experience. We hope you like it.

Best

Lucas Dominicus

Reactions: DrMrdalj
Lucas,

This is very nice. It's rare that a video on here seems too short but I was left wanting to see more. What a beautiful country! There is nothing like that in North America, with the possible exception of Glacier National Park.

Bob

Lucas

Love it very good!!

Just a few questions.

What track was the backing music? Really touched it off nicely.

What lenses did you use?

Agree with you on the X5R for storage. Pretty much put me off it if only because it (for me anyway) was more hassle than it was worth.

Thanks in advance

One of the first drone only films on here that I've watched all the way through.... Editing is great... Choreography Of shots is very cool... And one or two shots there that make me jealous!! Great job.

PFAW holder
BNUC pilot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's so nice to see the globe using this platform, loved it, great job and thanks so much for sharing ... thumbs up!
Now I'll go back to this flat land of Florida...we do have lot's of Bikini's though....:D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abseilerstu