Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Brand new Inspire 2 Premium package for sale

Reaction score
Get it while its still available. First come first serve.

I have one Inspire 2 Premium package for sale. I ordered this one on day 1 of ordering to take pictures and do a full review of it, however I was lucky to get my hands on another right before christmas, which I ended up using. So this one came just came in which I have no need for this. This one has the Premium package that has the Cinema DNG and PRO RES licenses It has the 2nd remote as well. No DJI care. The boxes have never been opened and is still sealed. This kit costs $6747 new and I will sell for $6500.

I have sold a lot of equipment (especially custom Cinestar Heavy lifters in the past) and I can provide a long list of references and customers that I have sold expensive drones to and can provide their references upon request to make the buyer feel extremely comfortable.

Please email me at [email protected]

thanks

Dave

Last edited:
DJI warranty covers the bird. You'll just need to provide them with proof of purchase (e.g. invoice or sales order number and name of vendor purchased from).

odd, my premium combo, didn't include a second remote, nor SSD, nor SSD reader.....how did you manage that?

Not trying to be funny but wouldn't it be better to pay the extra $48 and be covered under dji

Sent from my iPhone using InspirePilots

No worries. Actually its $96 off the entire package plus free shipping which I send out fully insured which will definitely be $85-$150 depending upon where the buyer lives in relation to myself in Pittsburgh.

No worries. Actually its $96 off the entire package plus free shipping which I send out fully insured which will definitely be $85-$150 depending upon where the buyer lives in relation to myself in Pittsburgh.

Ok thank you for that did not know the way Dji worked their warranty

Sent from my iPhone using InspirePilots

Update: SSD card and reader are sold. I still have the Inspire 2 premium package for sale and adjusted the price accordingly in the ad. Asking $6500 for this package which costs $6788 direct from DJI or any DJI vendor.

Reactions: uasairsupport
I still have the Inspire 2 Premium package for sale. If you purchase this new now its $6788. I will sell for $6500 and ship to anywhere in the United States for free. That's a savings of over $350. Here's the pictures, both boxes have never been opened and the factory seals are still in tact.
Inspire-2-1.jpg

Inspire-2-2.jpg

I have received a few inquires about this Inspire package insisting that the Factory seal has been broken which is not the case. I have attached a better picture from the other side that shows the seal intact. Also I just got off the phone from DJI and confirmed that THE WARRANTY FOR THIS INSPIRE WOULD BE TRANSFERABLE TO A NEW BUYER BECAUSE ITS BRAND NEW UNOPENED AND BOUGHT FROM AN AUTHENTIC DJI DEALER. IF ANYONE would also feel more comfortable purchasing from the original dealer, the dealer said they would be willing to buy it back from me and sell it to a seller I found.
seal.jpg

Reactions: sas099
Price drop: I am willing to sell for $6250. This kit will cost you $6747 if you go anywhere else. The warranty is still transferable to the seller, confirmed by DJI and the dealer I bought from.

I would really like to move this if possible so I have decided to take offers. Like I mentioned before, the transaction of this sale can go through the dealer I bought it from in case anyone has any reservations from buying from a 3rd party and the dealer is an approved vendor on this site. The warranty for this kit is intact! Make an offer.

Last edited:
Is the kit you are selling identical to the Premium Combo DJI is offering? Or do you have additional items?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Offet1989