Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Camera tilting with the craft in flight after 1.9

Reaction score
I've held off on 1.9 update till yesterday. I took it up for a test flight and discovered that the camera will follow the roll of the craft... the horizon follows the tilt or roll. Anybody know how to fix that?

I've held off on 1.9 update till yesterday. I took it up for a test flight and discovered that the camera will follow the roll of the craft... the horizon follows the tilt or roll. Anybody know how to fix that?
Turn off FPV gimbal mode and switch it to Free or Follow?

Turn off FPV gimbal mode and switch it to Free or Follow?
Tried that Sir!... Im going to try again this evening... weirdest thing I've seen so far after an update. I was looking at my screen and rolled to the right, horizon on the screen tilts about 30-35 degrees, roll left, horizon on the screen tilts about the same.

Tried that Sir!... Im going to try again this evening... weirdest thing I've seen so far after an update. I was looking at my screen and rolled to the right, horizon on the screen tilts about 30-35 degrees, roll left, horizon on the screen tilts about the same.
I can't think it would be anything else from what you describe.
Give it another try, switch it to Follow mode and then power cycle the aircraft, remote and shut off the app and restart everything.

I can't think it would be anything else from what you describe.
Give it another try, switch it to Follow mode and then power cycle the aircraft, remote and shut off the app and restart everything.
Seemed to have worked now.. Thanks!... now, where the hell is the C1 and C2 programing on 1.9.. its been reset to something other that what I had before.

Seemed to have worked now.. Thanks!... now, where the hell is the C1 and C2 programing on 1.9.. its been reset to something other that what I had before.
At least DJI is being consequent in changing stuff with every upgrade. Nothing is more constant than change itself, they must have as a company slogan.

Reactions: Highrpm955

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeatriceFo